For some people, a safe is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase, so most of us have no idea how to move one.
A gun safe could easily weigh 500 pounds or more. Because of its sheer size and bulk, it can be difficult and dangerous to move if you don't have any experience.
Having a professional safe-moving team deliver and install your safe is the easiest and safest option. It takes the hassle out of trying to find someone to help you and gathering all the equipment you'll need to get the job done. But most importantly, hiring a professional safe mover reduces the risk of injuring yourself or damaging your new safe, truck, or home. Safe movers are another wise protection investment.
Professional safe movers have the experience and equipment needed to deliver your safe and install it in your home or business. There are several benefits to having a professional team of movers deliver your new safe. These pros:
- Always take precautions to avoid damaging your home, property, and furnishings.
- Are insured in the unlikely event that your safe or property experience any damage during the move.
- Can get your safe into your home without injuring themselves, you or your family members.
- Can identify potential issues that could complicate getting your safe into your building, such as narrow entryways and hallways, tight turns, or stairs that might not be able to support the weight of a safe.
- Have the specialized equipment needed to get the job done, including an Ultralift motorized hand truck, padded blankets, and felt pads to protect the safe and your floors.